[Aphio-L] DUES TONIGHT!

Roberts, Patricia pr311506 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 5 08:14:52 EDT 2010

 Dues can be turned in tonight and next week at $30.  Sunday April 18th they will be $35 and continue to raise $5 per week until week 8 in which you will be deactivated if you do not pay.  Please let me know if you will have any trouble getting dues in by Sunday, April 11th.  JanMarie will be collecting dues in my absence tonight.  Checks can be made out to Alpha Phi Omega.  And thank you pledges for becoming my facebook friends since I friended all of you last week:)

Patty

Patricia A. Roberts
Chief of Staff | Ohio University Student Senate
Treasurer | Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity
pr311506 at ohio.edu<mailto:pr311506 at ohio.edu>
(440) 413-9564