[Aphio-L] First BBB meeting tomorrow!

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 18:10:06 EDT 2009

Hey Bros!!!

As mentioned at chapter, BBB will be having their first official
meeting as a student group tomorrow in Baker 235. Currently the
meeting is still scheduled for 7, but we are trying to change it to
8! More than likely the time will be at 8, still in Baker 235. I will
email the list serv again tomorrow meeting when it's been double
checked!

Tomorrow we are introducing to everyone that is interested what human
trafficking is, why it's a problem, and what we aim to do about it. I
hope to see a lot of bros there! With out you guys, BBB would not
exist at all.

Any questions feel free to call me or email us!

LFS,
Leigha

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM- Ohio University