[Aphio-L] Want to get involved with Empower? Read this email!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:56:12 EDT 2009

Hey bros,

As some of you may have noticed on Sunday, APhiO no longer has an
Empower Campaign committee. Empower is working on building their own
permanent volunteer base and, as Pres. of Empower, I want to take the
time to invite all of you to become official members of the Empower OU
Chapter. Empower wouldn't be where it is today if it wasn't for the
help of the bros of APhiO, so I really hope some of you will consider
continuing your volunteer experience with us.

We have a meeting tonight (Wednesday) in Bentley 120 at 9 pm, so
please come if you'd like to get more information on how to stay
involved with Empower! If you can't make the meeting, email empowerouinfo at gmail.com
  and we'll add you to our email list so you can stay updated.

Hope to see some of you there tonight!

LFS,

Britney Gedeon
Alpha Phi Omega - J-Board