[Aphio-L] Need a place to live next year?

Petry, Bailey bp319708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 22:24:27 EDT 2009

 Hey fellow bros,
    Sorry to flood your inbox with more emails, I know we get enought, but I need to find 2 roommates for next year. I've signed the lease for 153 mill street ( any pledges, its where we had our pledge social last year). Theres a washer/dryer, parking spots, AC, hardwood floors upstairs, 2 bathroom, and a 1st and 2nd floor deck out back, and a big backyard (which i wanna get a kiddie pool for :) ). The rent is 1580 a quarter and its close to campus and you would get to live with some fellow bros which is always awesome.
If you are interested, or have any friends that need a place to live, please gimme a call
(740) 816-1053

Thanks everybody!
Bailey Petry