[Aphio-L] All BBBS Halloween Event Goers....

Schwab, Nicole ns277806 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 19:50:43 EDT 2009

 Hey Bros...
To all of you who will be attending the super fun halloween party for Big Brothers Big Sisters tomorrow, could I please ask that you bring a camera to the event?!  I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it and even if I can, I'll still need all the pics I can get.  Soooo... please if you have a camera bring it to the event tomorrow and if you could email them to me, I'd like to include them in a video I'm making for this Sunday's Pre-Rush event!!!

Thanks guys!
-Nickie Schwab
Historian