[Aphio-L] Anybody misplace their planner?

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 19 06:12:06 EDT 2009

 Hey bros, last night I had to run back to morton to pick up my flashdrive and I noticed that two people had left their planners open at the front of the room. One is small and black without much writing in it and the second is larger, with a heart doodled on the back, and from what I saw goes to meetings for BBB. If one of these belongs to you, email me so I can get it back to you, I'll be on campus most of the day.

Thanks!

Beth Connolly