[Aphio-L] Service week tees! Read meeeeeeee

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 18 23:16:16 EDT 2009

 Hi bros,

If you missed the signup at chapter for a service week teeshirt, please email me so I can add you to the list!  Remember, if you don't let me know you want one, you won't get a shirt!  Only email me if you didn't already sign up.  We'll be getting a design finalized in a matter of days, but we're lookin at a fall-ish color and design. A tree may be involved. Best of all, it will have our letters on it. Rumor on the street is that they're gonna be pretty sweet, so............yeah.

Andrew
Erica