[Aphio-L] Last homecoming shirt email for the night i promise

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 15 19:16:01 EDT 2009

 Hey guys I'm stuck in a never ending lab waiting to photograph fluorescent worms (as exciting as it sounds, trust me) so I wont be able to make it over to the Front Room until about 8:30. Sorry, I know it's late, but I'll stick around there until 10:30.  Also, I did not order any extra shirts. I can place another order if there is enough interest, but the price will be higher than $10 and they will not be in until after homecoming.

Beth