[Aphio-L] FLOAT BUILDING!!

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 10:13:17 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone!! I hope you're all as excited about Homecoming as meee :D!!!  WOOHOO!!

So anyway, for those of you who have forgotten or didn't hear, float building is going on this week at The Ginger Bread House (on the corner of Stewart and Mill-across the CTK Catholic Church).  Come hang out!! I promise you it's a good time ANDDDD it's a good way to get your FELLOWSHIP HOUR!! We will be there tonight and tomorrow night from 5-11pm...or until we are finished!!!

P.S. Don't forget to bring your SOCIAL FEE if you have not yet paid!!