[Aphio-L] Habitat build service opportunity!

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 13 00:43:24 EDT 2009

 Hey bros,

Our wonderful President Patty suggested tonight at execs that APhiO starts going on some area builds with OU Habitat.  Lucky for us, there is a build this weekend in Parkersburg.  I understand it is Homecoming weekend, and many people (myself included) have a busy weekend ahead and may not be able to go, but we're throwing the opportunity out there anyway.  We only need about 8 to 10 people, so any interested builders should contact me ASAP if you want to join so I can let the Habitat VP know.  Just as a warning, it will be bright and early Saturday, but builds are a ton of fun!

There will be more build opportunities in the future as well, but why not get started now!

--Andrew