[Aphio-L] Youth Service Sign Ups!

Diaz, Helaina hd205506 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 12 21:24:35 EDT 2009

Hey bros,

The sign ups for running club are on the site, so PLEASEEEE sign up for this week!  Also, we have up donations we need to have for the upcoming Halloween party for Big Brothers Big Sisters.  If you can't attend the actual event, this is an easy way to get a service hour!  There are a lot of different kinds of things to bring so pick something!  If you sign up for them, you can get them to either Anna Schottenstein or I by the 23rd of October, but the sooner you bring them, the better.  Thanks bros and I hope you're enjoying the start to homecoming week!!

In LFS,
Helaina Diaz
aphioyouthservice at gmail.com
H- 937-219-1711