[Aphio-L] Chauncey Running Club :)

Schottenstein, Anna as262006 at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 11 23:42:46 EDT 2009

Hey Bros!

We can't get the service site working but we wanted to let you know that this week running club won't take place on Monday because of Columbus day but this Wednesday and Friday are still on. If you are free from 3:00ish until 4:30 and want to do activities and running games with children please let us know and you can volunteer with the Running Club.

Thanks

Helaina and Anna
aphioyouthservice at gmail.com<mailto:aphioyouthservice at gmail.com>
H- 937-219-1711
A-614-563-2838

Anna Schottenstein
(614)-563-2838
Ohio University Womens Chorale, President
Ohio University College of Education Student Ambassador
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega, Youth Service Chair
Ohio University Hillel, Executive Board
Ohio University Club Lacrosse, Philanthropy Chair
Ohio University American Red Cross, Vice President
Ohio University College of Education, Integrated Social Studies (adolescent-to-young adult)