[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Katie Devlin kd265607 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 7 12:04:40 EDT 2009

Bros,

Wanna know a great way to celebrate Hump-Day? Come to the Empower all-member
meeting tonight and help us spread the word about the Run to Empower 5K this
weekend, or help us paint the wall tonight at midnight! Sounds like fun,
right?! Britney and I are so proud to be bros, and we would really appreciate
the support of APhiO :o)

The meeting is tonight, Wednesday the 7th, at 9 P.M. in Bentley 236. And we're
painting the wall tonight at midnight. Come hang out and help out :o)

Don't forget to register online for the 5K: http://empowercampaign.org/

Thanks bros, you're great :o)

LFS,
Katie Devlin