[Aphio-L] Another Easy FUNdraising Hr./ puppy chow drop off

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 14:58:44 EST 2009

Hey Bros!

We have  another easy opportuntity for FUNraising this quarter. We need at least one more person to sign up via email for a 2-3 spot for selling puppy chow on Wednesday. There is also the opportunity for you to bake some chow for us to sell. This should be one big baggy full of little sandwich baggies full of chow to get your hour. I will be sitting in the front room from 5:15-8pm  tonight if you want to make some and drop it of to us!
Thanks!

-Heather