[Aphio-L] Open Service Week Spots for the Beginning of the Week

Blocher, Erica eb480406 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 2 06:37:47 EST 2009

 Hey bros,
Open Spots for the beginning of the week include---

Today--- Mini- Athens Beautification Day 3:30-5:30 pm Meet on College Green @ 3:15 pm  6 spots

Tuesday--2 Food Donation Open for the West/ East Elementary Landfill-- We need two containers of Coconut and two more donations of a dozen donuts for Thursday and Fridays Fundraiser. Also teaching the West Elementary Edible Landfill activity has 6 spots open.

Wednesday-- East Elementary Edible Landfill has four spots open.

Look for an e-mail soon about where and when to drop off supplies/ donations.   I live in Bromley and I will be in the building from 6-9 pm and also after 10:30 pm today.  Call me to get in to Bromley---my cell is 330-802-0214.

Thanks---have a GREAT day everyone!!!! :)

Erica