[Aphio-L] Pledges: Please Read

cc114405 at ohio.edu cc114405 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 13:58:44 EDT 2009

Hello=)
     I just got an e-mail from Andrea Weiser about people contacting her for her
signature. She wanted me to remind you guys that she is no longer an Active
member of APhiO so you no longer need her signature. Additionally, Tracy
DiMarino, Angie Billman and Rebecca Vondrell are no longer Active members,
either. Just an FYI=)
     Also, if you need my signature (top of page 7), I will only be on campus
tomorrow (Wednesday). I intern in Lancaster and will be there all day on
Thursday. Thanks!

Caitlin E. Clay
cc114405 at ohio.edu
614.783.2507

Alpha Phi Omega
National Service Fraternity
Judiciary Board

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not plan to
sit"   -Unknown