[Aphio-L] Anne Cummings Signature

ac196306 at ohio.edu ac196306 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 1 21:28:16 EST 2009

Hey guys!

I know a lot of you need my signature, Sorry! I was out of town this weekend, but I will be at the front
room Tues. from 1-2. I also will keep you updated with when I will be available. I live at 16 S. College
(fuzzie house) which is by voigt hall. Jaime Burda lives with me too, so you could kill 2 birds with one
stone. Anyway, please text/ call me if you need me because I know it's a pain getting people's signatures.
Don't be scared, I promise I will try to make it easy for you. My number is:

847-606-5030

Thanks guys and sorry for being MIA,

Anne Cummings