[Aphio-L] GAITLEY, ROESE, STEVENS JOHN HANCOCKS

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 1 19:36:37 EST 2009

Hi lovies,

Margaret Arlene Gaitley, Courtney Anne Stevens, and Hannah Elizabeth Roese are
all roommates. In knowing this, we live in the same apartment. In also knowing
this, we will all be in our home, that we share with love, on MONDAY March 2nd
at 8:00pm EST if any lucky pledges need a cuddle sesh. Or our signatures. Or if
you want both, that's acceptable. We can cuddle in Courtney's bed (Hannah's
favorite place in Athens) and have a signature party.

In short:
Monday, March 2nd 8:00PM - 9:00PM
50 W Carpenter Apt B (as in Boy) (High Street dead ends into a blueish/gray 3
story apt building, this is our lovely abode)
Roese (p.23), Gaitley, Stevens signatures...MAYBE Jaime Burda & Mackenzie
Burkhardt & Nickie Schwab too...MAYBE...this is unconfirmed by them :)

email/facebook/stalk/come over/love us tomorrow night at 8pm

xoxoxo
Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Department of Campus Life

Awards Chair
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity