[Aphio-L] Help! I need a subleaser (Guy or girl!)

Andrew Morris am311606 at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 4 15:08:58 EDT 2009

Hello fine ladies and gentlemen, I'm in a sort of a situation here. I need to
find a subleaser to take my place in my apartment for next year.  I ended up
taking my job as an RA back due to financial reasons, and I can't live in two
places at once.  Please let me know if you (or someone you know) may be
interested.  It's a (very nicely) renovated 3-bedroom in Riverpark (two
balconies!), with two sweet roommates. One's a guy, the other's a gal, and both
are ridiculously good looking and easy to get along with. Thanks in advance if
you can help me out! 330-246-0516

In LFS,
Andrew