[Aphio-L] ATCO Tie Dye Party - Helpers and Karaoke CD's needed :)

Emma Schoen schoen.emma at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:09:12 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

Tomorrow is the ATCO Tie Dye Event and we need A LOT of help.  There are now
about *60 ATCO *

*members* who want to Tie Dye tomorrow so that means we need a lot of APhiO
people to help them die

their shirts.  It is a lot of fun and these easy service hours to get at the
end of the quarter.  Even if you

have your hours already, we would appreciate your help.  Hours are listed on
the service website, and the shifts

are from *11:30-12:30 and 12:30- 2:00*. If you sign up for the 11:30- 12:30
shift, please try to be there as close to

11:30 as possible, because some people need to leave at noon and want to get
their shirts done before then.  ATCO

is located at 21 S. Campbell St. so if you are considering going but *would
like a ride*, email or call me and

we can arrange to get you there.  Also very important, we would like
some *karaoke
CD’s* to play during

the event so if you have some and can meet up with me at some point today,
email or call me and you

can earn a service hour.

Thanks everyone!
--