[Aphio-L] Tomorrow's chapter will be at 8:30pm AND still want to "rush the rushes?"

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 25 02:17:29 EST 2009

Hey Everyone and their Dads (I included the Dads incase you decided
to show him not only your dorm room and college green, but also the
way you check your emails)

I hope your weekend has been wonderful. Due to some room scheduling
things I don't understand we need to have chapter at 8:30pm instead
of 8:00pm. It will still be in Morton 201, just a half hour
later.....that was obvious but I felt like saying it so I did....so ha!

Also, at last week's chapter we talked about "rushing the rushes."
I'm hoping everyone is still interested. I was thinking we could meet
in Clipanger at 7:40pm. We could play music or turn off the lights or
have silly string or bring goats or all of the above. Basically
anything you can think of that would be fun and not mean is strongly
encouraged. Since chapter won't be starting until 8:30 we could then
have a short impromptu signature party for the people we just threw
goats on and then walk them over to Morton and sing the toast song
all along our merry way. Any thoughts or creative ideas? Send them to
me! I think it would be a really fun tradition to start and I think
it would make the pledges feel really welcome. Please Please Please
come join me in being awkward:)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Whitney