[Aphio-L] Extra National's t-shirt!!!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 23 16:10:22 EST 2009

Hey Bros!

First of all, I hope you all had fun with your families/littles last
night! I know Family 6 (the best family EVER) had a blast!!!

Now down to business. Here's the list of people who have yet to pay me
for the National's t-shirts:

Erica Blocher
Bethany Shackelford
Heather Harmasek
Brendan Heil
Jordan Bell
John Gedeon
Meghan Meyer
Katie Devlin
Chelsea Koss
Kim Henry
Sara Brick

I also have one small t-shirt that's up for grabs ,so basically who
ever get me money first gets the shirt. I'll bring the shirts to
chapter on Sunday so if everyone could pay me then, that would be
awesome! The shirts are $14.67. Make checks out to Britney Gedeon.
Thanks!

LFS,
Britney Gedeon