[Aphio-L] hot dog sale this weekend

Elizabeth Connolly ec106606 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 14:38:22 EST 2009

Hey Bros,

For those of you that signed up to donate food for this Saturday's hot dog sale,
please drop those off at 218 W. Washington some time this week.  I will be
bouncing in and out, but there is generally someone in the house at all times.
Just ring the doorbell, we have a hard time hearing when someone knocks.  Also,
please attach your name to it somewhere in case I'm not home at the time so I
know who brought what :)  If you can't get to that end of town or no one is
home, please call me or shoot me a text and we'll work it out.

In LFS and the enjoyment of feeding people at 2 am,

Beth Connolly