[Aphio-L] Family Switches

Caitlin Clay cc114405 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 21 09:39:07 EST 2009

Hey bros,
	There were more changes to the new Family lists than I thought so....that
being said, if you haven't yet told me if you're not in the same Family as
your Big, Little or Twin, you need to do so by the end of the day. I need
to get the final list to Lauryn and Sara so they can divide people
correctly for Initiation tomorrow night. Also, since there HAVE been
switches made, please be sure to review the next Family list I send out to
see if you've been moved. Thanks, everyone! Have a great Wednesday=)

In LFS,
Caitlin

Caitlin E. Clay
cc114405 at ohio.edu
614.783.2507

Alpha Phi Omega
National Service Fraternity
Judiciary Board

"The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not
expect to sit." -Nelson Henderson