[Aphio-l] Want to hand out free hot cocoa & get great new members?

Gaby Swisher gs299707 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 5 22:25:23 EST 2009

Hey guys!

I hope you had a fantastic first day of classes!

So I am emailing because I need some help from you guys with getting out the
word about how amazing AphiO is.  We're going to be handing out free hot
chocolate in front of either College Gate or Baker on Thursday from 1-3.  I need
3 people per hour.  Please email ME and not the service girls or Jenn.  My email
is gs299707 at ohio.edu. If you want to include your cell number, that would also
be fantastic so I can let you know where its definitely gonna go down. :)  Get
excited for new members!

Thanks guys!

Happy Syllabus day!

Gaby