[Aphio-l] aphio-L: Sib's Weekend T-shirt design

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 21:21:28 EST 2009

Hey bros,

It's your friendly, neighborhood fundraising guys.  Hope everyone had a great break!  So as most of you know, Winter quarter plays host to Sib's weekend!  This means it's time to design some shirts, and we need yOUr help (like that?).  We will accept ideas for the coolest Sib's shirt ever up through Informal Rush this coming Monday, and whoever's design gets used will earn their FR hour for the quarter.  Good deal, huh?  The only rule is that it has to be one color ink on one solid colored shirt.  So bring in those ideas and let's make some money this quarter!

In LFS,

Elias and Jon