[Aphio-L] Fellowship

Mark Romano maromano89 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:27:15 EST 2009

This Friday, (Feb 27) I reserved Walter 135 from 6-8 to watch Slumdog
Millionaire.  Friday is the day before the 5K so if you're not planning on
going too crazy this is perfect (and no one goes out before 8 anyways).
 Come hang out with some brothers, you can bring friends, get some
fellowship hours if you need them.
Slumdog Millionaire won 8 Oscars! Including best Picture, Directing,
Cinematography, and screenplay.

Also, we will be having a fellowship committee meeting after the SERVICE
committee meeting this Wednesday (Feb. 25th) at 9 pm in Morton 115 - same
room as last time.
Thanks
-Mark Romano
Pledge Fellowship Co-Chair