[Aphio-L] Family 7 Fun

bh331105 at ohio.edu bh331105 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 10:51:25 EST 2009

Hello Family 7,

Sorry everyone but if you not in family 7 this really doesn't apply to you, I
just wanted to make sure all our littles got the message.

So here it goes, Family 7 in order to complete probably the best of all the
pledge requirements we are going to make our family fun time this Thursday
ATTTT....the benefit concert. YAY!

The concert starts at 7, but feel free to show up later it will still count.  I
really look forward to seeing all of us actives and our littles there having a
blast, eating some wings and showing the rest of APHIO what it means to be a
seventh wonder.

Littles, sorry didn't want to list all your awesome names to lazy, you really
should make this cause I don't know how many other opportunities we will have
for family fun time.

Bigs, you should come also, cause if your little is there and you are not I
promise it will be my mission to point out to the world that you were clearly
mega APHI-LAME!

PEACE