[Aphio-L] Formal Times to Pay

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 12:14:18 EST 2009

Hey guys... Here are some times that you can find me to pay for formal:

MON (Today) 2:30-4 Front room baker
TUES 1-2pm Front room baker
TUES Immediately following execs, second floor baker around 11:00
WED 1-3 Front room baker
THU 1-2 Front room baker
FRI 2-4 Front room baker
Saturday immediately following the 5k
Sunday after the pledge meeting, before/after chapter
Monday - its too late, you are not going to formal

If these times don't work, e-mail me and we'll work out a way for you to
pay. You can always drop it off at 31 E Carpenter (Uncle Bucks). Just leave
it with a roommate if I am not here and e-mail me that you dropped it off.

Jordan