[Aphio-L] 5K in 5 Days!

APhiO 5K aphio5k at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:51:24 EST 2009

Hello my lovely brothers!

Today we challenge ALL of you to write the 5K event information on 5
classroom chalkboards.

Alpha Phi Omega's 5K for Good Works
Saturday, 2/28 12-3 at Ping Center ($15)
Benefit Concert Thursday at BW3 7p-12a ($3-$4)
^
and write "do not erase!"

If you want to be extra awesome, make an announcement to your class and
encourage them to attend and support a good cause!

Okay - now for open tabling spots: (e-mail us and if you don't hear back,
you got the spot!)
Also, we need 10 people to help us race day starting at 10 am. E-mail us if
you are interested!

Monday (today)
COLLEGE GATE
1-2 - 2 spots
2-3: 2 spots
BAKER
1-2 - 2 spots
2-3: 2 spots

Tuesday
COLLEGE GATE
1-2: 2 spots

Wednesday
BAKER
3-4: 1 spot

Friday
COLLEGE GATE
1-2: 1 spot
PING
6-7: 1 spot
7-8: 2 spots

Thank you all for being so excited and helping us out! Don't forget the
chapter challenge - keep on encouraging friends to join us!

In LFS,

Patty and Brendan