[Aphio-L] 5k sMILE Markers! GET PUMPED!

diana christopher dc981806 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 22 22:34:17 EST 2009

Alpha Phi Omega
Meeting Minutes: 22 February 2009
Chapter #6
8:00 p.m. in Morton 201

Proceedings:

5k in 6 days! Get PUMPED!
GoodWorks speaker
There are many volunteer opportunities so get involved!
Good Samaritan Project
Chapter Challenge!
Get as many people to register/come to 5k events/donate as you can
Family with the most wins!
Registration Tables
Have your friends and roommates pre-register!
Food Donations – you can get up to 2 hours
Bagels and cream cheese
Granola bars
Water/Gatorade
Fruit
(sign ups in the front)
Wall Painting Wed. at Midnight
Benefit Concert
Thurs. 7pm to 12pm at BW3
Bring friends for fellowship, wings and music to support GoodWorks!
Pre-selling tickets ($3 over, $4 under 21)
Smile Markers – Talk to Angela Leek after chapter ☺
Make posters and cheer on the runners during the race!
Race Day Volunteers
10 people to help us with set-up/decorations the morning of the race
Sidenote: Does anyone have a megaphone? If yes, let us know!

Fundraising
All sign ups on website
Mardi Gras Beads
Trash for Cash – Wed 9pm
Service Auction next Sunday March 1st
Today is the last day to sign up to donate something

Nominations:

President
Patty G

Service Chair
Chelsea Koss
Jessica Mock
Lauren Laneville

Secretary
Anna Tabor

Treasurer
Patty Roberts

Fellowship
Abby Fousse
Bethany Shackleford

Fundraising
Heather Ressa
Rebecca Whitley
Beth Connelly

PR
Blaire Scanlon

Rush
Gaby Swisher

Judiciary Board
Britney Gedeon
Jax Garry
Jen Kelly

Historian
Nickie Schwab

Service Week
Erica Blocher

5k
Katie Devlin
Carolyn Hemenway

Membership
Angela Schedler
Laura Hopkins

Inter-Chapter Relations

Awards
Mackenzie Burkhardt

Ombudsman
Andy Schmidt
Kristen Perry

Meeting Adjourned
Meeting minutes submitted by secretary, Diana Christopher