[Aphio-L] 5k sMILE Markers! GET PUMPED!

al100006 at ohio.edu al100006 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 22 10:37:33 EST 2009

Hey Bros!!!

As you should know, our 5k is this Saturday, which means we need YOU to be a sMILE Marker!

For those of you who are new to these shenanigans, sMILE Markers are the lovely people during
the race who hold signs and cheer on the racers. So not only do you get to bond with your bros
during this but you get to egg on the racers and cheer them on to victory!

This does count as part of your mandatory 5k Hours (of which there are two) and is a good way to get
out in the race without... actually racing.

SO. In conclusion, if you would like to do this I will be holding a short meeting after chapter (no more
than five minutes I swear) so we can organize this. If you're not going to be at chapter but would like
to do this, send a reply my way and I can let you know what's up, or call me if you have any questions.

Thanks guys and hope you had a GREAT weekend!
Good luck for those of you up for an exec position tonight!

-Angela C. Leek