[Aphio-L] Sectionals = FREE!!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 15:08:50 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to add to Courtney's last email that if you decide to go
to Sectionals, the trip will basically be free! With Tim's new budget
plan, a portion of money is set aside specifically to help bros pay to
attend conferences. This means there is money to help pay for
registration, gas, and housing. We only have about $500 for this
quarter, but by my estimation, this will cover a whole car full of
bros' registration fees and gas money. So think of this as extra
incentive to go to this amazing conference and hang out with some
amazing people!

Email/call me if you have any questions!

LFS,
Britney Gedeon
bg326106 at ohio.edu