[Aphio-L] quality time with COOL BROS

cs317205 at ohio.edu cs317205 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 18 14:09:36 EST 2009

Hey Bros,
I am currently on the hunt for someone/ many someones who want to spend a
SUPER FUN FILLED WEEKEND with me at sectionals. As of now, no one from our
chapter is going, and Hannah applied for some awards we might win...and it will
be sad if we aren't even there.

This is a great way to become more involved in AphiO and to meet new bros!

Sectionals is the weekend of Feb 27/28. Check in is Friday night, and the
conference is Saturday ending with a banquet/dance in the evening. There is
nothing on Sunday so we can leave whenever needed. (If we must, we can peace out
late Saturday night instead)

I have a friend near Kent who offered her place to stay at and there is also
some brother housing possible. Let me know if your interested and we can talk
about how much it is going to cost (registration/gas). I know this is the
weekend of the 5k but it is an excused absence and counts as one of your 3 misses.

So if any of you are remotely interested in meeting new brothers, getting new
ideas, improving our chapter or hanging out with me ( and maybe Mackenzie
Burkhardt).. give me a call (330-503-4837) or send me an email. I unfortunately
do not have a car, so we will still need someone to drive too...

I know a lot of people don't want to miss 5k, but it would be a really good
time...we can listen to 80's music the whole way up there. What more can you ask
for?
LFS,
Courtney