[Aphio-L] Red Cross easy service opportunity

Anna Schottenstein as262006 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 9 11:06:26 EST 2009

Hey Bros,

So I basically working alone to get over 100 people to donate blood on Monday
February 16, I knew that I could turn to APhiO to help so here are somethings
you can do to get INSERVICE hours.

Go to Different lecturs halls- Bentley, Porter, Morton, Scripps, Clipp,
Stocker.... and write on the chalk boards the following

Blood Battle OU v. Miami
Blood Drive Feb 16
12pm-7pm
Baker 2nd floor
6 free bdubs wings if you donate

then put a square aroudn it and write SAVE

OR....

talk to five friends and have them give you a time that day they can donate
blood, give me their name, phone number and the time they promised to donate

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE consider helping me out with this.... its too much work
for one person

Email me at as262006 at ohio.edu, call me at 614-563-2838 or facebook stalk me if
you have any questions :)

Thanks for all your help!