[Aphio-L] Open Service for this week!!!

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 23:07:27 EST 2009

Hey everyone,
I know you are probably watching the Grammys right now...lol. But there's some open service that needs to be filled! :) Here it is---remember if you want to sign-up, e-mail the service account at aphioservice at yahoo.com. (And if you are a pledge, please indicate in the e-mail! There's so many people in AphiO and that would make our jobs a tad easier.) Keep those sign-ins coming as well. Have a good night and a wonderful week everyone.

Erica

Monday

Monday  Lunch--- UMC, 2 S. College Street
1-2 pm--  3 spots

Tuesday

ATCO Rec Night-- Rollerbowl on Palmer

4:30-6 pm--  1 spot

ATCO Craft Critters

4:30-5:30 pm--  2 spots

Wednesday

PassionWorks Metal Cleaning -- Campbell Street

4-5 pm-- 3 spots

Thursday

Wee Wigglers at the Athens Community Center on E. State Street

9:30-11:30 am--  1 spot

Passion Works Studio Volunteers--Campbell street

3:30-5:30 pm--  7 spots

Friday

Kennedy Gallery Guard at the Kennedy Art Museum, the Ridges **Bring homework

12-2:30 pm

*** Bring in 3 books for children to the next few chapters in grades K-12 and recieve a service hour!!!!! ***

Happy Monday!!! ;)

Julie Kursh
216-789-5401

Erica Blocher