[Aphio-L] Attention all polar bears!

Whitney Durban wd329505 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:03:07 EST 2009

Hey Everyone!

	I just wanted to get an idea of how many people were thinking of
participating in the Polar Bear Plunge this year. If you don't
remember us talking about it at chapter the Polar Bear Plunge is an
event organized to benefit the Special Olympics. On Saturday February
14th we will be jumping into Strouds with all the other crazies
around here. In order to participate each individual must raise at
least $50.
	I participated last year and it was one of the most fun things I've
ever done at school:) I talked to the members of Phi Kappa Theta (the
group who is organizing it) and they said if we get 15 members to
participate that they will put APO  on the back of their t-shirts. I
think it would be amazing to have a big group go! Please email me
back if you are interested:) Have a nice Monday!

Whitney

ps. Remember you will get service hours for going to the event!
pss If you want to participate but are unsure of how to raise $50 let
me know too!
psss how many s's am I going to have after the p before I quit doing
this?
pssss looks like 4 is the correct response