[Aphio-L] Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:44:14 EST 2009

Hello my hungry little caterpillars :)

Julie mentioned at chapter a book drive for children! My roommate, Jen Petrella,
is asking all of you lovely, generous, kind, hungry, important, fun, and sexy
people to donate books to children in grades 1-4 here in Athens! Read the email
below for more deets :0)

Hey APhiO members!

I'm Jen Petrella and I'm currently planning a new service project to
benefit Athens County. I wanted to send an e-mail to see if you would be
interested in offering a service opportunity to help me out. I am working
with a group right now to promote literacy in the Athen's County Schools.
We are working on a book drive for the students in elementary school so
that we can try and donate at least one book to each student. We will be
bringing students into class rooms to read and then distributing the books
toward the end of this quarter.  We are looking for students to donate
books that are a 1st-4th reading level over the next three to four weeks.If
you have any interest in offering this to your APhiO members I would
greatly appreciate it. They can either bring books to chapter and give them
to Courtney Stevens or Hannah Roese or contact me through email or drop
them at my apartment. Which ever works best for you. Let me know if you can
help at all.
Thanks so much.
-Jennifer Petrella

3 BOOKS EQUALS ONE HOUR YAYYYYY. Bring them to chapter for ME and COURTNEY to
take home :0)

HAVE A MARVELOUS MONDAY, BROS 4 LYFE

xoxo,
Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Department of Campus Life

Awards Chair
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity