[Aphio-L] FORMAL INFO!

Jordan Bell jb126705 at ohio.edu
Sun Feb 1 16:32:50 EST 2009

Hello Brothers,

If you've signed up for formal already, then don't worry about this.

Everyone else...

We want you at the formal. Please let us know EARLY THIS WEEK if you are
going. The amount of people going greatly effects the price (the more people
the less it will cost). SO LET US KNOW ASAP! We have to make final
reservations this Saturday!

Please contact us:

Jordan jb126705 at ohio.edu, or text 207-458-0607
Andrea ad367305 at ohio.edu

Let us know if you are bringing a date that is non-aphio!

At the next chapter we will know the cost. You will not be assigned a cabin
or ride until you pay!

Also, if you won the name-the-bro thing you have to give us the coupon or
whatever before we give you the discount.

LFS,
Fellowship