[Aphio-L] Full Quarter stuff already?!

Aphio Rush rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:20:15 EDT 2009

Hi Guys!
  I hope your summers are going great!  I know fall quarter might seem years
away but it is quickly approaching.  In your downtime this summer, I was
hoping you guys could do me a favor and (while you're facebook stalking
already) send me some pictures of you and your bros doing service,
fellowship, or whatever else!
  These are going to be put on a board for the freshman activities fair-
look forward to sign ups for hanging out with me and recruiting new members;
and also potentially helping with freshman move in. (A workout and making
new friends!)
   Thanks for all your help- can't wait to see you all!

In LFS,

Gab