[Aphio-L] To the Loves of My Life, EVERYONE please read

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 30 18:27:41 EDT 2009

Hello and I hope everyone is enjoying their week of midterms as much as I've been!
As I'm sure you're more than well aware, this week is Mom's weekend and we have ALOT of stuff going on.
If you haven't already signed up to help with Relay, PLEASE do so, they're going to be running around more than Steve Prefontaine

And while you're on the service website..... sign up for your fundraising hour!  We still have hundreds, thousands, millions of hours(ok that might be a slight exaggeration) for all of you lovelies to get in your MANDATORY hour. If you have an hour break tomorrow between classes, come to Baker and spend some time with the fundraising girls.  If you roll out of bed at 11 am and can't figure out how you want to start your Friday, come sell shirts!

Right now we don't have anyone signed up for any morning or afternoon spots-- I promise if you sign up you'll get to spend a very amusing hour talking to a very sleep deprived/loopy girl who had an 8 am ochem exam (seriously those things should be outlawed).
I'm going to really need help tomorrow morning at nine unloading all the shirts and getting stuff set up.
If you do try to sign up for Friday (tomorrow May 1) slots and the website won't let you just email the fundraising account and show up. I'll put you in and you'll get your hour :)

As far as locations go for selling shirts- Friday will be at Baker 9 am to 8 pm
                                                                    - Saturday will be at the old Oasis, (across from Gordy Hall, where the Chase ATM is) 9 am to 8 pm

IF YOU DID NOT GET YOUR FEST SHIRT THIS PAST WEEK AND STILL WANT ONE: email me tonight and I'll pull it so we don't sell it this weekend

  If you've made it to the end of this, you are super awesome or just really looking for a way to avoid studying for your next midterm.  Either way let's get excited for MOMS!!!

With the love of a three humped camel,

Beth Connolly
614.578.5306
aphiofundraising at yahoo.com