[Aphio-L] Empower needs your help!

Britney G. bg326106 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 11:18:23 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,

The Empower Campaign has a ton of events going on this Mom's Weekend
and they need some APhiO volunteer power to make it all happen! Here
are some of the volunteer opportunities that we have for Saturday, May
2:

Jewelry sale at the Dairy Barn from 2-6 pm (you do not have to do the
full 4 hours, just whatever hours you can work!)

Jewelry sale at Baker 1st floor from 2-4 pm

Jewelry sale at the Mom's Weekend Fashion Show in Baker Ballroom from
1-3 pm

6 servers for the beer tasting event at Jackie O's from 2:30-4 pm

Volunteering for any of these events will count for service hours. If
you are interested in doing one of the sales, please email me back
ASAP. The sign up for the beer tasting will be on the service website.
If you're interested in actually attending the beer tasting, contact
Crystal Edmunds at 419-262-0422 or ce301005 at ohio.edu. Tickets are $15
and the event will feature 7 to 8 different beer samples and light
appetizers.

As with all Mom's Weekend events, your moms are more than welcome to
join you when you volunteer!

PLEASE help us out and sign up for some Empower fun this Mom's Weekend!!

LFS,
Britney Gedeon