[Aphio-L] Do you (or your mom) want to model?

cc217605 at ohio.edu cc217605 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 28 00:06:43 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone!

So I think most of you know about the Mom's Weekend Fashion show...its tradition:)

It will be this Sunday at 1:00 in the Baker Ballroom (with food, fashion
accessories, and more). Belts Breaking Bondage has been invited to bring our
belts to sell and be seen on the runway. So if anyone wants to model in the
show, and or have their mom's model (mine will be) then let us know!

If you love belts then you are beautiful enough to model!! (and your mom's)

Another group that is looking for models as well, this is what they need;

for the fashion show: we have 4 sections pretty in pink for breast cancer
awareness, then and now where models would dress as a famous woman from a
certain era or just as the said era, big girl you are beautiful:pretty self
explanatory (i need a lot more girls for this), and whatever makes you feel
beautiful: rock what you want and walk with your mom. moms are welcome to walk
in other sections as well. show starts at 1.

Christina Conrad
Ohio University: Social Work Student
513.319.6129
cc217605 at ohio.edu