[Aphio-L] PLEASE READ...RELAY! WHAT DID 1 STRAWBERRY SAY TO THE OTHER?

lh260406 at ohio.edu lh260406 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 27 20:42:24 EDT 2009

Answer: IF YOU WEREN'T SO FRESH, WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS JAM!! (complements of Angela Leek)

Now that I have you attention...

Does anyone have any family members that own a business or any family members in general that would
like to donate $100 or more to our Relay Team?? Why would they want to do that you ask? First, they are
helping a WONDERFUL cause  Second, they would get their business logo or family name on the back of
our awesome relay t-shirts!! Please Please Please...try and ask.  We need these donations and logos (if
they donate) ASAP...because we have to order our t-shirts soon!

Paz y Amor,
Laura