[Aphio-L] I'm a nerd... i know.

jg344605 at ohio.edu jg344605 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 21 04:12:41 EDT 2009

Ok Bros,
 I'm wondering if anyone has the books City of Ashes and City of Glass. They are
part of a trilogy with the first book being City of Bones. If you haven't the
foggiest of ideas about what I'm talking about go ahead and hit delete.. BUT if
you have friends that are into the fantasy books and such please ask if they
have these books. I just finished the first book and I NEEEEEEED (like a bro
needs to do service) to get my hands on the next book. Such a cliff hanger. If
you like these sort of books and would like to borrow City of Ashes let me know!
But I cannot find these books anywhere and lets be honest my wallet is a bit
tight and I cannot support that pesky reading habit of mine. Thanks guys!! ALSO
if you have any suggestions as to what I should read next that'd be great. I
love the fantasy worlds ( harry potter, twilight series, lord of the rings...
sort of thang). Have a wonderful rest of your week! (and yes i'm typing this
from the library and yes it's 4.12am and no I'm not a vampire even though I
rarely come out in the day light and prefer to sleep during the hours of the sun
rather than night.)

Peace, love and LFS,
 Jax