[Aphio-L] chapter minutes 4/19

Jacob Hagman jacob.hagman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 21:58:50 EDT 2009

Slight correction on the head shave...

I believe I said $33k, but I guess $30k is cool ;-)
If it is known before Relay that more than $30k is raised, then I will shave
my head at Relay.
The two people that raise the most money get to do the honors.
Either the people doing the shaving, or someone in chapter is going to have
to provide the clippers.  I don't have my own.

And I am doing this for two reasons... one is to motivate my brothers.  The
second is to show support for those that are fighting cancer.  I have lost
three grandparents to cancer, and several close family friends are currently
fighting cancer.

I know that several more people have stories and experiences like mine.  So
I challenge everyone to get out and raise money and awareness about cancer
and Relay for Life.

And on a lighter note...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

In LFS,