[Aphio-L] FUNdraising!!

hr186907 at ohio.edu hr186907 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 15 20:29:12 EDT 2009

Hey Bros!
There is a fundraising opportunity this Friday from 12pm-4pm. We will be
selling Puppy Chow out infront of Baker during this time. Also, we need people
to volunteer to donate puppy chow for this event. One large Ziploc bag will
equal one fundraising hour. Please come out and join us in selling puppy chow
and get your fundraising hour this Friday! Hope to see you there!

-Also, if you are going to drop off puppy chow you can give me a call for the
location. My phone number is 937-623-1681.

Thanks!
-Heather