[Aphio-L] beautification day take 3

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 19:52:15 EDT 2009

Hey guys, I know I keep emailing about this but its super important!!!

SATURDAY APRIL 18TH MEET ON COLLEGE GREEN BETWEEN 9:30-9:45AM TO GET FREE BREAKFAST AND FREE TSHIRTS!!!!

*wear nasty clothes incase we get dirty :)

Sign up on the website EVEN if you sent me an email also so that it can tally your hours.

We will most likely be working from 10-2/3ish.  So you can get 5 HOURS OF SERVICE!!!!!!

PLEASE help out, spots are unlimited :)  We have 30 members going so far and its increasing daily!

Any questions email us back!!

In LFS,

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597