[Aphio-L] (no subject)

Bethany Shackelford bs229506 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 21:38:33 EDT 2009

Calling ALL APhiOers!!

This quarter we are changing it up a little bit and playing INDOOR SOCCER :)

It is 5 on 5, but we will need lots of subs, because we can not run for 45
minutes straight! You don't want your Fellowship Chairs to die of exhaustion now
do you?? You know you would miss us dearly!

Don't forget you need a minimum of 1 fellowship hour for the quarter. This is an
easy way to get it and also save our lives, because we have an awesome social
planned for this quarter!!

Come out and kick some balls at 6:30 Wednesday night in Ping area A (by the
locker rooms)

REMEMBER: bring your OU id and NO pockets or jewelry

Can't wait to see you tomorrow night!!!

-your fantastic fellowship ladies :)

Bethany Shackelford
330-715-9735