[Aphio-L] PASSIONWORKS THIS WED.

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 19:44:56 EDT 2009

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DOING PW METAL CLEANING PLEASE READ BELOW:

"Wednesday metal cleaning will
be held at the Atco building at 21
  S Campbell Street rather than at the new uptown
location.

A cleaning area has been set up inside the building so metal
can be cleaned there even if it rains.  I hope that a group will be able
to attend on Wednesday as we have a need for clean metal!  Thanks for all
your help.

If you could also spread the word that Passion Works is
holding its grand opening on Thursday, April 23rd from 4-8 p.m. with a
ribbon cutting at 5:30.

We’d love to see you all there!  Also, for one
day only (4/23/)  a 20%
discount will be offered on purchases (a few exclusions apply such as original
art and clearance items), but most items will be discounted like Passion
Flowers, jewelry and tiles.  Thanks for spreading the word!"

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597
   Lauren Laneville
330-391-0080